Are you feeling stuck on Pinterest and have seen your traffic plateau or decrease? Are you new to the platform and not sure where to start? A Pinterest Audit is just what you need!
I will take a close look at your overall Pinterest strategy and account to give you a clear picture of what you need to work on. You will end the Zoom session with a list of clear and actionable steps to implement on Pinterest.
What’s included in a Pinterest audit
The Pinterest mini audit is entirely custom to you and your blog. During our 60 minute Zoom session, we will identify 3 things that need to be changed or improved in your Pinterest strategy. Below are some of the things we may discuss during the call depending on your individual situation:
- Content Strategy – analysis of the content you have and are planning to write in 2021 and why you may need to take your content plan in a different direction.
- Pinning Strategy – Analysis of your daily pinning strategy, Tailwind/manual pinning patterns.
- Pinterest Account Optimization – Individual board optimization, group boards, profile optimization, boards that need added or removed.
- Site Optimization for Pinterest – Social sharing options, pin descriptions, rich pins.
- Pin Graphics – pin design, pin titles and click-ability of your pins.
What you will get from the audit
AAfter our Zoom session, you will have answers to your questions and a very clear picture of what you need to work on to improve your Pinterest traffic. I will give you a list of clear and actionable steps to implement on Pinterest.